Heritage is, or should be, the subject of active public reflection, debate, and discussion. What is worth saving? What can we, or should we, forget? What memories can we enjoy, regret, or learn from? Who owns "The Past" and who is entitled to speak for past generations? Active public discussion about material and intangible heritage--of individuals, groups, communities, and nations--is a valuable facet of public life in our multicultural world.
Heritage is a contemporary activity with far-reaching effects. It can be an element of far-sighted urban and regional planning. It can be the platform for political recognition, a medium for intercultural dialogue, a means of ethical reflection, and the potential basis for local economic development. It is simultaneously local and particular, global and shared.
Heritage is an essential part of the present we live in--and of the future we will build.
MyBio Google Slides Presentation - Your assignment is to create a GOOGLE DRIVE SLIDES Presentation that is all about you. Here is a list of the requirements and some suggestions for what to include in your slides:
- Saved as “(Your Name) Bio” and emailed to Mr. S
- Have a logical order to your slides
- You DO NOT have to follow the slide suggestions order
- Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You MUST have 10 Slides
- Include a Title Slide (Slide 1)
- Include a Birth Information Slide (Slide 2)
- Have at least 4 Images/Graphics/Photos that are related to their slides
STEPS TO COMPLETE PROJECT (READ ALL DIRECTIONS FIRST!)
1. Sign into Google Drive
2. Open NEW Slides Presentation
3. Rename SLIDES "(Your Last Name) MyBio P(?)"
4. Open new Browser Tab to Google Images
5. Select VIEW IMAGE of Full Size Pictures (You need at least 4 pics)
6. Save Images or Image URL's for Use In Presentation
7. Choose Template Style
8. Begin to enter personal information on each Slide.
9. Complete each slide by adding information and photos
10. SHARE with Mr. S for credit! DO NOT EMAIL! JUST SHARE IT!
11. Be Prepared To Present This To The Class In The Future!