Weebly Journal EntryPlease watch the following video and write 3-4 sentences on how you can follow the presenters advice:
Tackk.Com "Giving Thanks" ProjectCheck out TACKK.COM. I found this in a magazine on the flight home from a weekend trip a couple years ago. I thought this would be an interesting and fun way to post information (Like Final Projects) for school. You can easily create single page websites for your work. You could create a single TACKK without logging in, or create a series of TACKK's. Please go to the website TACKK.COM to get started. Make sure you add the TAG (#caatech) to all of your sites so we can see them.
Here is the link for my GIVING THANKS Tackk.com Webpage:
"Giving Thanks" Project
Please go to Tackk.com and create a website. Create an account using your Gmail address and a password you can remember. You may use photos, youtube video links, and other items. Please make sure your website has the following items to receive credit for this project today:
- Website must be created using Tackk.com
- Website must include keywords #xroadsatmeade and #givingthanks2014
- Website must have at least one picture
- Website must include a link to your Weebly.com Website
- Website must include a contact/message form
- Website must have a Thanksgiving Theme
- Website must include at least 4-5 sentences about what you are thankful for in your life.
- YOU MUST POST THE LINK TO YOUR TACKK ON OUR SCHOOL GOOGLE+ PAGE!
- Finally, when you are done, please search the Tackkboard or Google+ for at least 5 other websites created by our class and post comments on them. Be careful to be helpful not hurtful and let your classmates know that you appreciate their efforts!