I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND! TRY TO REALLY REMEMBER TO REFLECT ON WHY YOU ARE THANKFUL THIS TIME OF YEAR. THINK OF OTHERS, IN OTHER PLACES, WHO DO NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM, OPPORTUNITY, FAMILY, OR RESOURCES YOU HAVE AS A PERSON FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES! PEACE TO ALL OF YOU DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
You will notice an email in your inbox (GMail) for Trello.com. Please sign up using your Crossroads@Meade GMail account. This is an organizational tool that I found from a friend. I thought we might be able to use it somehow in class. Check it out and tell me how you might use it, now or in the future (High School, College, Workplace, etc.) Thanks!!
Today we will be creating Twitter Accounts and going on a Scavenger Hunt. Please go to www.Twitter.com and create an account with your Gmail Email account. Sign In and add @CAA_TechGuy and @MrScribner to your following list. As you add me, I will add you.....Then The Fun Begins!
(This Counts As A Quiz Too!)
Copy the following questions into an email and add the answer and the weblink you found it at:
2. Where can you find information on how people without computers can access “Welcome to the White House”?
3. What are the Italian and Chinese names for Mickey Mouse?
4. Who won the 2002 White House News Photographers’ Association photographer of the year award?
5. What college did WNBA player Diana Vines attend?
6. Find a site with the daily feature ”On this Day in TV History.”
7. When was Pluto the dog first seen and in what movie?
8. Find a band with “guava” in its name.
9. What player appears first on the College Football Hall of Fame New Members site?
10. Where is the Red Feather Lodge located?
11. In season 3 of “The X-Files,” what was the name of episode 3X12, which aired January 5, 1996?
12. How many Beanie Babies are there?
13. Which college team holds the 1997 USILA Club championship?
14. Where is Camp Lachenwald located?
OPEN LETTER TO CROSSROAD'S PARENTS/GUARDIANS ABOUT TWITTER USAGE: