Since this is not your first time creating a Tackk.com Webpage, I will keep it simple and too the point:
Your new page must be created using Tackk.com
Make sure you add the following items:
- Heading must be "Crossroads@Meade Holiday Tackk"
- You must include "by (Your First Initial and Last Name)"
- You must include a list of the 10 things your most thankful for this time of year.
- You must include a holiday video
- You must include a BUTTON with a link to your favorite song online.
- You must include a MAP to the block you are spending the holidays on. (Not the complete address, just the closest major intersection)
- You must include a holiday message to everyone.
- You must include the following KEYWORDS: #caatech and #xroadsholidaythanks2103
- Please email me the link and share the link with your classmates!
Mr. Scribner's Holiday Tackk (Click Here)
Happy Holiday to everyone and have a wonderful New Year! See you all in January!
- Mr. S
PS. Ask Mrs Cohen (Coco) about the free Girls Engineering Camp at Widener University. Here is the link for the application:
CLICK HERE FOR INFO: WIDENER ENGINEERING CAMP FOR HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS