Mr. Scribner's SAMPLE Website: Photography Is Cool
Please go to Strikingly.com and create a website. Create an account using your Gmail address and a password you can remember. On Strikingly.com you just click "Create Account" and enter your First Name, Email Address, and a Password you can remember. You may use photos, Youtube video links, and other items. Please make sure your website has the following items to receive credit for this project today:
Here are the steps to create a new WEBSITE:
- Log Into Your Google Account
- Go to Strikingly.com
- Sign In with your FIRST NAME, CCS Email Address, and a PASSWORD you can remember.
- Select ANY Template you like by moving the cursor over it and CLICK "Start Editing"
- Use "View Example" to see what it might look like before choosing the Template. (Then Step 4)
- Review the MENU to the Left.
- Preview all of the SECTIONS listed on the Site you chose.
- Adjust each SECTION to fit with your overall THEME and what you need to get your Message Accross.
- Once you have Setup your SECTIONS the way you want, spend time on each section entering pictures, video, facts and links.
- When complete click PUBLISH and then Copy & Paste the link you created into an email to Mr. S for credit. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Website must be created using strikingly.com
- Website must include keywords ccstech and collegiumpsa
- Website must have at least one picture and one video (embedded)
- Website must have an informational theme
- Website must include at least 4-5 sentences of REAL DATA about your topic. You must have at least four (4) FACTS and (4) SOURCES listed as a reference.
- Finally, when you are done, please search the class list for at least 5 other websites created by our class and post comments on them. Be careful to be helpful not hurtful and let your classmates know that you appreciate their efforts!
- Add a video to your website. You may copy/paste the link from Youtube or Vimeo, but it must be appropriate for school use. DO NOT POST ANYTHING that might be offensive or inappropriate.
- Add a FORM for visitors to send you an email.
- Add a MAP of the address of our school.
- Mr. S